It is our Vision: To provide Jefferson City, Missouri and surrounding areas with a church that passionately models the life of Christ through significant relationships with people of all ages seeking God as well as believers. We will demonstrate the relevance of Christianity through creative expressions of our faith and by the power of the Holy Ghost.
To introduce people to Jesus and membership in his family.
To see them filled with the Holy Spirit so they develop a Christ-like maturity and to equip them for their ministry in the church and life Mission in the world, in order to magnify God's name.
This We Believe...
- In the verbal inspiration of the Scriptures, both the Old and the New Testament.
- Our God is a trinity and unity, manifested in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
- The regeneration by the Holy Ghost for the salvation of lost and sinful men is essential through faith in the shed blood of Christ.
- In a life of holiness without which no man can see the Lord, through sanctification as a definite yet progressive work of grace.
- In the Baptism of the Holy Ghost, received subsequent to the new birth, with the evidence of speaking in other tongues, as the Spirit gives utterance.
- In water baptism by immersion for believers only, which is a direct commandment of our Lord, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- Sharing of the Lord's supper in Communion.
- That divine healing is provided for the atonement and is available to all who truly believe.
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus: first, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to meet Him in the air; and, second to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily resurrections of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.